Saturday, April 05, 2003

30 minutes left
within this time i'll tell you about my bot montessa andrea...well shes doin' nice...and she's in level 74...i guess...and still kickin' the hell out of tvr-demon...also i got some erotic art stuff for you below...

senses @ play...an erotic site...which i guess needs some webdesign to go along with its nice content. ok just let me slip this one hot babe bessie bardot...originally posted @ madville...she got some sweet free photos and e-cards with what they call tasteful nudity in it..sweet. if you are into erotic literature then you're in for a treat @ literotica...big time baby...also if you dig creative photography in black and white...share the impressive pieces with me @ the 7th floor baby. deviantart...if you're a fan of the site i'm sure you'll gonna be drooling over photosig...lots of photos on different categories...my fave would be the erotic section..as usual. page 3 girls got a blog???...sort of photoblog/babelog mix...and pimp...it is definitely soweeeeet!!!...oops times up for me pimp...before you click that x...click this biatch!!! im out of here yo foo!!!

there goes my twentyfive dough!!!